Thursday 8 March 2012

February 2012


February:

Free Spirit Designs will be at Spirals Valentine's Craft Market at the Corn Exchange in Devizes, Wiltshire, on Sunday 12th Feb! This is super exciting as I love Valentines Day and there will be lots of lovely stalls selling handmade romantic goodies – I bet I spend more than I make! I am in the process of making some gorgeous little gifts just for this fair so come along if you can, it would be great to see you there :)

Free Spirit Designs now has a significant presence on Pinterest with well over 1000 pins and growing all the time… Just follow the link at the top of the page if you want to see my boards – there are lots of beautiful photographs of nature, architecture, and people; and plenty of cuteness too (mainly puppies and babies!), as well as ideas for crafting inspiration, and my top pics of the art and craftwork of others – there are some stunningly talented people out there!

Although we’ve had a chilly time weather-wise of late, Spring is just around the corner – once the big day of love on the 14th is over expect to see some spring inspired creations from me… I’m thinking flowers and lovely gardeny things… watch this space! xxx big love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x