Sunday, 23 February 2014

Spring Notecards For Handmade Monday


This week we've had a few welcome breaks in the wintery weather and i finally got the opportunity to photograph my spring notecards. I've been busy getting them listed for sale too so a click on any of today's photograph's will take you to the product page. I look forward to hearing what you think of them!

Spring Notecards

Its been half term this week and we've had lots of fun with arts and crafts - everyone doing their own thing of course! I decided to paint some clothes pegs. They are now happily housed in the meadow flowers box i painted a few years ago :)


I love the fresh spring colours and i can't wait to have a go at some more designs too, painting these was so much fun!






...and as i hoped, they came in useful when taking photos of my cards...



Apple Blossom Notecard





Birds On A Wire Notecard








White Hawthorne Blossom Notecard





Butterflies And Flowers Easter Egg Notecard






Wild Garlic Flower Notecard




As with all my cards they are priced £1.99 singly or £1.75 when bought with another card.

Thank you for your kind comments about my ceramic decorations last week, i always enjoy hearing what you think of my latest creations and really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I also very much enjoy hearing about what you've been up to, so i'm off over to Handmade Harbour now to do just that!

Have a wonderful week all! x

26 comments:

  1. I love the clothes pegs. They are just so cute.... They would be great in festive colours to hang Christmas cards up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yeah that's a great idea! x

      Delete
  2. yey!! spring has arrived!! Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it is so exciting isn't it! :)

      Delete
  3. As usual great photography and products:) I too like the clothes pegs, have a good week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cards, now I feel VERY Springlike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The painted pegs would be great for displaying stuff at a craft fair - they look much more attractive than ordinary plain ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a fab idea :) i'm glad you like them! x

      Delete
  6. Hooray for spring, I'm so looking forward to it. The images on your cards are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the fact that spring has sprung, I love the cards, I use painted pegs at my craft fairs for display as well as to sell and always get a good response. They look brilliant as a prop in the pics too, it a great way to display them.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Jan!

      aww i can just imagine how gorgeous your stalls must look :) x

      Delete
  8. Spring at last! Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love the pegs - a great idea. Spring certainly looks as though it is on the way - fingers crossed. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!

      hehe yeah, fingers crossed...! x

      Delete
  10. It's been great to see the sun this week. I love your notecards and your painted pegs really look great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so lovely isn't it :)

      thank you! x

      Delete
  11. Having a bit of a blonde moment thought I'd commented yesterday. Love the cards, my favourite is the wild garlic. The cloth pegs look really pretty painted and the box is gorgeous. Have a crafty week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like your floral photographs. I've started noticing a bit of blossom out today, which is a bit cheering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh really, that's lovely, its so beautiful isn't it :) x

      Delete
  13. What a lovely post - full of prettiness and spring cheer! Thank-you for making me smile, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You're very welcome! x

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x