Sunday 16 February 2014

Custom Dog Breed Ceramic Hearts And Mother's Day For Handmade Monday


Valentine's Day has come and gone... I got to work on some lovely personalised gifts this year and really enjoyed the romance of it all! Most popular were my ceramic love quote hearts and this week i've got some new heart designs to show you... they're not listed in my shops yet so you are the first to see them! :)


Custom Dog Breed Ceramic Hearts

I've had in mind for a while to do some ceramic hearts for dog lovers and after trying out a few ideas i liked the simplicity of these coloured dog breed silhouette designs best.... i hope you like them too!


The customer gets to choose the breed and colour they would like and the hearts can be personalised with a name/quote/message on the front or the back - i had thought to list them with a range of doggy quote options but in the end i realised it would be simpler just to let customers tell me what they would like, i will include some suggestions with the listing though.




They are priced £7 and i'll be listing them for sale this week on my website, Etsy shop and other outlets.



Mum In A Million Personalised Ceramic Heart


I know we've a little way to go 'till Mother's Day but my thoughts are full of spring just now so i couldn't resist painting this cheery heart - the perfect pressie for a special Mum :)



A name/short message can be painted on the back for a personalised touch.


As with my other hearts the price is £7 and it will be available soon from the usual places.


'Every Little Thing Is Going To Be Alright' Heart


Bob Marley's 'Three Little Birds' inspired this design. Its a heart warming song full of hope and i thought these well known lyrics would make a lovely keepsake.



As with my other hearts it can be personalised with a name or message on the back and will be available soon from the usual places priced £7.

The perfect note to end on today as the sun has shone after weeks of rain/sleet and howling gales and a sense of hope has definitely been in the air - lots of smiling faces about the place... i hope that you've had a reason to smile today too :)

I'm off for my weekly trip to Handmade Harbour now... looking forward to this week's crafty tales!

Thanks for stopping by! x

26 comments:

  1. Your new makes are lovely. I think the dog hearts will be really popular with dog lovers (they sooo love their dogs) but I have to say my favourite has got to be your Bob Marley heart. I think it's a brilliant idea and you could do so many different lyrics. Your definitely onto a winner. Have a wonderfully crafty week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali! I'm really happy you like them :)

      I'd love to do more song lyric hearts, thank you for your encouragement! x

      Delete
    2. Hi Natalie, just popped by to read your reply and had a bit of inspiration. How about 'Here comes the sun' for some spring hearts. Take care.
      Ali xx

      Delete
    3. Aww thanks Ali that's a fantastic idea! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Another busy week for you! I love the mum in a million heart, its nice to start seeing spring colours appearing everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Its is sooo nice to see them isn't it :) x

      Delete
  3. They are lovely, especially the Mother's Day ones. Very pretty. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous.I like them all especially the mum one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mum in a million heart! The purple colour you've used on the dog hearts is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes we sing Three Little Birds at my school. Hearing the whole school singing it can make me go a bit tearful. Can be a bit awkward. I am sure the dog hearts will be a big success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! i'd be just the same :) Its a great song!

      thank you! x

      Delete
  7. I love the dog breed hearts - so cute! I do a lot of custom pet portraits so I definitely think they'll be popular. People really like having their pets on things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I agree, people do love their pets! :)

      Delete
  8. I think you are onto a winner with your dog hearts :)
    It's never to early for thinking about Mothers day.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm glad you think so, i felt a bit bad bringing it up so early! :)

      Delete
  9. Another one of your great ideas. Bet they will sell out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dog hearts - they would make lovely doggie bling for dog's collars too! (I thought I'd left this comment last night but it doesn't seem to have made it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Aww really? I didn't get it.... thank you for coming back to try again! :)

      Delete
  11. Your hearts are lovely. I really like the way you can personalise them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure any dog lover would be delighted with the little hearts. They're gorgeous. Equally I'm sure any mum would love a 'one in a million' heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x