Saturday 17 August 2013

Showcase Saturday (72) Taking It Easy

Welcome to another Saturday Showcase! I've got three gorgeous Etsy treasuries which i can't wait to share with you today, and as always, a beautiful item from each of the curator's shops.

* If you'd like to submit a treasury for consideration for next week's showcase, all the information you need is at the end of this post - remember, if your treasury is featured an item from your shop will be too!


Taking It Easy...

Crochet Jute Tote Bag By Elenis 4 You (on sale)














I hope you have enjoyed today's collections, i know i'm feeling lovely and relaxed now, thank you curator's for doing such a great job!

The theme for next week's post will be a little less relaxing perhaps... its "Ready For School!" - if you have a treasury that fits with this theme, i'd love to see it - just send me a link via Etsy convo.

Thanks for stopping by :) x

12 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these wonderful collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my work :) Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Thanks for including my necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing, and for including my lavender gem essence spray! I'll be sure to keep up with your blog!

    Lisa
    ChakraMojo on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my herbal foot salts in this treasury! It will be shown again on my blog. Spread the handmade love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome :)

      thank you that's fab! x

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x