Thursday 9 August 2012

Colourful Cats Mug


I'm a big fan of bright colours on a white background as a design style and i have been experimenting with this look in my mug designs. I have some colourful cats to share with you today, nine in total, all 'miaowing'... looks like it could be feeding time!


It is priced at £14 and is available from my website, Etsy and Wow Thank You. It can also be personalised with a name or short phrase for no additional charge - here's an example i made earlier :)


If you read my Handmade Monday post this week you will already be familiar with the black cat mug design i have been also been working on recently - if you're a cat fan and you missed it you can find it here.

Miaow! x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ana! i'm really glad you like it :) x

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x